159 – 175 Church St
+61 2 9891 7000
|Sunday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Monday|| 05:30am — 09:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 05:30am — 09:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 05:30am — 09:00pm |
|Thursday|| 05:30am — 09:00pm |
|Friday|| 05:30am — 09:00pm |
|Saturday|| 08:00am — 06:00pm |
Reviews of Goodlife Health Clubs Parramatta
- Joe Bouantoun Added November 03, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★The best Gym service very friendly I would recommend to anyone my friends or my families.
- Kimberley Devine Added October 02, 2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Equipment is outdated, some don’t even work. Gym is extremely dirty. No one cleans or wipes down equipment (from what I have seen) although paper towels are commonly found on the floor and left on cardio machines. You almost never find two matching dumbbells even first thing in the morning before busier times. Plates are scattered everywhere. Staff is incredibly rude and unhelpful, I honestly don’t know how this gym is still running. Great location though!
- John van Bockxmeer Added September 19, 2018★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆An average medium sized gym with dated equipment but plenty of room and very affordable memberships. Facilities include a steam room, sauna, group classes, massive cosmic cycling studio, TRX zone, cardio zone, machine weights and my favourite free weights area upstairs. Definitely in need of a renovation but for now it is an ok alternative if price is a key consideration.
- Hilda Added August 24, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★The friendly staff are what make this gym, especially Matty at the front counter. Not to mention great amount of space, diverse range of weights and cardio equipment and group classes. Ladies only section and ample parking in Westfield’s. Reasonable membership fees. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
- agha hamid Added August 23, 2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Pathetic and rough Gym. I have faced one bullying and one recent assault incident in last 6 months. reported to gym Management. Membership of the people involved were not cancelled. i was asked by Gym Manager Ivor or Ivan to report the incident to the police he can't do anything about the people who are bullying other people. when i asked him to give this thing in writing he refused. Gym staff seems very friendly towards people who are assaulting and bullying other people. Recently a guy grabbed my neck for 30 40 secs (while a personal trainer was standing 10 15 feet from us he was behaving as nothing is happening). i had to call building security and police for rescue. When security was taking that guy outside the gym the 3 4 gym staff members on the reception started joking around with him knowing what he has done 5 10 minutes ago.
Home - Goodlife Health Clubs
When you join a Goodlife Health Club, you become a member of the Goodlife tribe and part of the extended Goodlife family.
Share this page
Today's weather in Parramatta NSW
04:00 16 ℃ 1008 hPa 91 % 2 m/s 07:00 16 ℃ 1010 hPa 95 % 3 m/s 10:00 20 ℃ 1010 hPa 72 % 2 m/s 13:00 24 ℃ 1007 hPa 58 % 2 m/s 16:00 22 ℃ 1006 hPa 70 % 3 m/s 19:00 17 ℃ 1008 hPa 92 % 3 m/s 22:00 17 ℃ 1009 hPa 93 % 2 m/s